KPSC- Gazetted Probationary (KAS) recruitment- 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||06-02-2020|
|Last date of Application||06-03-2020|
|Last date of fee payment||07-03-2020|
|Preliminary examination date||24-08-2020|
|Mains Examination (Tentative)||Not Announced|
Karnataka public service commission has announced notification for recruit 106 Gazetted probationary (A &B grade) post in the various department of Karnataka. Any Degree older and the students who appeared final year degree exam also can be apply for this post.
This Direct Recruitment shall be selection on the based of Competitive examination and interview. exam marks will play major role in your selection to the post. Candidates must be aware about KAS exam pattern and syllabus.
This article will surely give you much details about the exam pattern , syllabus and mains exams details. Aspires kindly read the full article for getting knowledge
|Paper-1||General Studies related with National and International Importance||40||80|
|Paper-2||General Studies related with State Importance||40||80|
|Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology||30||60|
|General Mental Ability||30||60|
Important note about Prelims Exam:
- The Paper Shall prepared Both Kannada and English Language
- Each paper containing 100 questions with carrying 2 marks for each question
- Each paper containing 200 marks and total marks of prelims exam shall be marks 400
- Each question has a four alternative answer. Candidate choose the right answer of them. Every wrong answer 0.50 (one-fourth) marks shall be deducted as penalty.
- Current Event of National and International importance
- History of India: Indian National movement, the Indian history on Social, Economical, Cultural, Political aspects with special emphasis on Karnataka.
- Geography: World & Indian with focus on Karnataka
- Indian Political System, Rural development, planning & economic reforms in Indian sustainable development, poverty alleviation, demographics, social sector initiatives…..
- Current affairs of state & Important State Government Schemes
- General Science & technology , Environment & Ecology, Contemporary developments.
- Science and technology, their implications with the everyday observations and experience. General issues on Health, environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change.
- General Mental ability: Comprehension, logical reasoning & analytical ability, Decision making, problem solving, basic innumeracy, data interpretation like charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc…
|Total marks for the written examination||1250|
KPSC-KAS Recruitment: New Changes in Mains and Interview – Final Gazette Notification
- Paper VI and VII not a part of KAS mains exam from right now.
- Total marks for written examination 1250 marks instead of 1750 marks
- Five paper are existing instead of seven paper
(Go below for finding mains exam pattern)
(Optional subject papers 6th and 7th shall no longer part of Mains exam and candidates not have right to choice any subject paper for such exams and all General Knowledge Compulsory paper continue into old pattern)
- Maximum marks for Personality test has Specified 50 Marks instead of 200 Marks
- “In case Marks so awarded in the personality test is less than 40% or exceeds more than 80% the Interview Board members shall record the reasons for such award