Army Recruitment rally will conduct for eligible candidates of 11 district in Karnataka. This rally will conducted by Army Recruitment Office- Mangalore
The Candidates those interested to Join Indian Army kindly read the full article for finding Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Online Application and other Criteria.
Participants District should be:
Bagalakot, Vijayapura, Dharwad, Uttar Kannada, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Davangere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur and Shivamogga
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||171/2 – 21||SSLC/ Equivalent
|Soldier Technical||171/2 – 23||PUC/ Intermediate Exam in Science (PCM)
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary||171/2 – 23||PUC/ Intermediate Exam in Science (PCB)|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store keeper||171/2 – 23||PUC/ Intermediate Exam|
|Soldier Tradesman||171/2 – 23||SSLC/ Equivalent
|Soldier Tradesman||171/2 – 23||8th Pass
|Physical Fitness test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 km Run||Beam (Pull Ups)||9 feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||The PFT only Need to Following Category:
1) Soldier technical
2) Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant
3) Soldier Clerk/ Store keeper
|Group I Up till 5 Minutes 30 second
Group II– 5Min 31 sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
|Minimum 6 Pull Ups need to Qualify
10- 40 marks
9- 23 Marks
8- 27 marks
7- 21 marks
6- 16 marks
|Need to Quality||Need to Quality|
Relaxation Physical Standard
|Category||Height (cms)||Chest (cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Son of Service man/ Ex- Service man/ War Widows/ Widows of Ex- Serviceman||2||1||2A|
|Adopted son/ Son-in- law of a war widows||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen International / National/ State/ District level having secured 1st / 2nd/ Position in last two years||2||3||5|
Notes: Relaxation in Physical standards is either for wards of serviceman/ serviceman or sportsman and is in addition to the special physical standards.
- Online Registration open from : 16-02-2020
- Online Registration Closing to : 20-03-2020
- Admit cards send to registered email from : 24-03-2020 to 29-03-2020
Candidates are required to Bring these document (Original and two set Attested copy) at rally sites
- Admit Card
- Photograph (Twenty Passport size)
- Education certificate : Original Certificate i.e Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation from Recognised Institution.
- Domicile Certificate (issued by Tehsildar/ SDM)
- Caste Certificate ( Caste certificate affixed with photograph)
- Religion Certificate (issued by Tehsildar/ SDM)
- School Character Certificate: it is issued by the Principal/ Head master of principal/ school where the candidate last studied
- Unmarried Certificate: this is for candidates whose age are less than 21 years. issued by sarpanch / Municipal corporation
- Relationship certificate
- NCC: NCC A/ B/ C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated be concerned NCC group Commanders
- Sports Certificate: who have represented India at International level and state and National level within the last two years.
- Online Registration are mandatory to candidates those wish to participant this rally.
- Candidates are advised to check their age and education criteria before the participating in the rally.
- Tattoo: Permanent Body Tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms. Otherwise will get disqualified
- Written Exam (CEE) shall conduct for those getting eligibility in Medical Test.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Mobil Phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of common entrance exam
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatable and drinking water with tham
- Application submit through the online mode in the website of joinindianarmy.nic.in
Pingback: Recruitment of Staff Selection Commission (Phase- VIII) 2020 – KPSC Jobs