Recruitment for Village Accountant in Revenue Unit of Davanagere
- Brief Information
Application Invited from Revenue unit of Davanagere District for the post of Village accountant. This article will going to provide details about Eligibility Criteria, Online Application, Selection method and vacancy details.
Karnataka Government, Revenue Department of Davangere has announced Notification for filing Village accountant post through the Direct Recruitment.
- Important Dates
|Application Starting from||29/01/2020|
|Application Closing Date||29/02/2020|
|Last Date for fees paid||29/02/2020|
- Eligibility Criteria :
- Passed 12th Std/ PUC/ Senior secondary/ CBSC/ICSE
- Inspite of above qualification are not eligible
- The Certificate should obtaining before the 27-02-2020
- Vacancy Details:
Minimum 18 year completed ( as on 27-02-2020 )
Upper Age limit
|General||Up to 35 year|
|2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Up to 38 year|
|SC, ST, Cat-I||Up to 40 year|
|Widow/ PWD||10 year added|
|Ex-Serviceman||3 Year added to him/her services year in central armed force|
- Application Fee:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
Application fees shall be paid in Any post office where has e-payment facility.
- Salary Scale
21400- 500 – 22400- 600- 27000- 650- 29400- 750- 32600- 850- 36000- 950- 39800- 1100- 42000
(DA, HRA and other benefits also getting as per government regulation)
How to Apply:
Stage 1: Online Application only allowed
Stage 2: Go to Official Website: http://davangere-va.kar.nic.in
Stage 3: Fill the all details in Application form
Stage 4: upload the recent passport size scanned photo to prescribed column
Stage 5: Generate the challan copy from website
Stage 6: pay the Application fees in Post office where the e- payment facility has available.
stage 7: Take the printout copy of Application for further process.
Documents of Verification:
- PUC/ etc Certificate (compulsory)
- SSLC Certificate (for date of birth purpose)(compulsory)
- Caste and Income Certificate (if you have)
- Kannada and rural certificate (1 to 10th class) (if you have)
- Handicap certificate (if you have)
- Ex- service man (if you have)
- Project displaced person certificate ( if you have)
- Any others Document
- Indian are eligible for apply
- Application only submit through the online mode
- This selection will be merit and roster. (PUC marks shall considered for merit list)
- Application fees paid through the “SBI Collect” after the filling application which was available in Website.
- Indians are eligible to apply
- The number of post will increase are decrease as the order of DC
- The certificate of qualification should be before date of 27-02-2020
- Fees paid slip should kept one copy with you for further process
- Candidates must contain original copy of reservation which you will claim.
- The candidates has advised to apply the before the last date in Department website
- Selected candidates should be ready to working in Davangere district area only.
Click here to Official Website