ಮೀನುಗಾರಿಕೆ ಇಲಾಖೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಖಾಲಿ ಇರುವ ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳಿಗೆ KPSC ಯಿಂದ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಆಹ್ವಾನ- Assistant Director Officer Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released job notification for filling up Group B Assistant Director Posts in the Department of Fisheries from Eligible & Interested candidates. Total 08 Assistant Director Officer vacancies is being recruited for State Cadre.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಲೋಕಸೇವಾ ಆಯೋಗದಿಂದ ಹೊಸ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆ ಪ್ರಕಟವಾಗಿದ್ದು ಮೀನುಗಾರಿಕೆ ಇಲಾಖೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಖಾಲಿ ಇರುವ ಗ್ರೂಪ್ ಬಿ ವೃಂದದ ಒಟ್ಟು 08 ಸಹಾಯಕ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕರು ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಆಹ್ವಾನಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಅರ್ಹ & ಆಸಕ್ತ ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಈ ನೇಮಕಾತಿಯ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿವರಗಳನ್ನು ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಪಡೆಯಿರಿ.
Online Application Invited by Karnataka public service commission for recruiting Group B Assistant Director posts. Interested candidates are here able to get more details regarding this recruitment like vacancies, education, age limit, salary scale, selection method, application submission method and other important details.
Total 08 Assistant Director posts is being recruiting from KPSC. Posts is distributed as follow:
DA, HRA benefit admissible as per government rules
Age limit : (As on 19-10-2022)
Minimum Age limit : 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
GM : 35 Years
2A, 2B, 3A & 3B : 38 Years
SC, ST & Cat 1 : 40 Years
PWD : 10 Years add in respective category
Ex-servicemen will get age relaxation as per government regulation
Must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Sciences (B.F.Sc) from an University established by Law in India.
|Paper 1 (General Knowledge)||300 Marks|
|Paper 2 (Specific Paper )||300 Marks|
|Total Marks||600 Marks|
The exam will be consisting two papers, each paper containing 300 marks. Questions will be multiple choice based there will be four choices. examiner will choose write answer. Negative marking is applicable with one fourth mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|General Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ Cat 1 / PWD||Nil|
Rs. 35/- processing fees will charged every applicants including SC/ ST/ cat 1/ Ex-servicemen & PWD
Application Starting From: 20-09-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 19-10-2022
Last date to making payment : 20-10-2022
Application Submission Method:
- First of all go through the KPSC Group B recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fufill the prescribed criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Go to Official website kpsc.kar.nic.in and click on REGISTER HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in KPSC Group B Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete KPSC Group B Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.