Karnataka State eligibility test (KSET)
Karnataka state eligibility test: Exam pattern, Syllabus and Previous year question papers and Key answer.
KSET will conducting exam in 41 Subject at nodal Centres across the state of Karnataka. Candidates who qualify the KSET are governed by rules and regulations stipulated for the post of concerned Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions (Government/ Aided/ Private) of Karnataka State
Conditions of eligibility:
- General Category- Secured at least 55% of marks in Master’s Degree / or equivalent examination from universities/ institutions recognised be UGC
- Schedule Category (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), OBC (IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, Cat-1)- Secured at least 50% of marks in Master’s Degree / or equivalent examination from universities/ institutions recognised be UGC
- The candidate who’s appeared for the final year exam of Master’ Degree but not informed result can also be apply for the KSET exam
- Candidates shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only
- Candidates who already got eligibility in previous KSET exam are not eligible to apply again in the same subject.
Scheme of the Exam:
- Paper-I shall Consisting 50 objective types compulsory questions and each question carrying 2 marks for duration 1 hours.
- Paper-II shall Consisting 100 objective types compulsory questions and each question carrying 2 marks for duration 2 hours.
General Category: 40% Aggregate marks in all two papers taken together
SC/ST/Cate-1/IIA/: 35% Aggregate marks in all two papers taken together
According to UGC’s directive, 6% of the appeared those who qualify in all the papers in KSET exam are to be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor only The reservation policy prevalent in the State is to be used to compute the category-wise qualifying slots available for eligibility for Assistant Professor
Official Website: http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
Subjects and Syllabus:
|13||Library & Information Science||Download|
|14||Mass Communication & Journalism||Download|
|24||Computer Science & Applications||Download|
|26||Mathematical Science *||Download|
Previous year question papers:
Aspirants Also download:
- KPSC SDA and FDA Previous years Question Papers pdf
- Karnataka Police Constable Previous years Question Paper Download – CPC, APC, KSRP, KSISF
Pingback: Karnataka TET Previous Old question Papers/ KAR-TET Model Question Paper: - KPSC Jobs
Pingback: Job Notification From RDWSD Karnataka For Consultant post in Various District - KPSC Jobs
Pingback: Police Sub Inspector Recruitment- Armed, KSRP, KSISF, Wireless - 2020 - KPSC Jobs
Pingback: 556 Civil Police Recruitment in Karnataka State Police 2020 NHK and HK - KPSC Jobs
Pingback: 2007 Civil Police Constable Recruitment (men & women) 2020 - KPSC Jobs
Pingback: 1005 CAR/DAR (Armed) Police Constable Recruitment 2020 - KPSC Jobs