State Bank of India has announced job notification for filling up 3850 Officer Posts from eligible and interested Indian citizens those who aspires to working under the SBI. Total Vacancies are distributed to many Circles including Karnataka Circle.
Online Application are invited from Indian Citizens to recruit 3850 Officer Posts in SBI. Any Graduates candidates are able to apply these posts. SBI Filling up huge number of Posts on Direct Recruitment. Aspires who searching jobs can make useful for satisfying their life.
Candidates are able to here knowing information regarding Post details, eligibility criteria, Selection method, Online Application method and others details.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification
Age Limit: (as on 01-08-2020)
Not above 30 years ( Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990)
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes: 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 Years
- Person with Disabilities : 10 Years
Experience: Minimum years experience as an officer in Scheduled Commercial Bank or Any Regional Rural banks.
Local language: Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
Rs. 23700/- to 42020/-
(DA, HRA and Other benefits will get separately)
SC/ ST/ PWD : Nil
General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750/-
Online Application Starting from: 27-07-2020
Last date of Application Submission: 16-08-2020
(Same dates shall be applicable to making fee payment)
How to Apply:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Quiz/ Mock Tests:
|SDA & FDA- Total 5 Tests||Click here|
|Police Constable Mock Test||Click here|
|Current Affairs Quiz||Click here|
Most Related Jobs:
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj- Apply Online for 510 Posts
- CRPF Recruitment 2020- Apply for 789 SI, ASI, Constable Posts
- AHVS Karnataka Recruiment 2020- Apply Online for 125 Veterinary Posts
- NCERT- Assistant Professor Recruitment – Apply Online for 266 Various academic level posts
- Indian Air force AFCAT Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Flying Branch and Ground duty