Recruitment for Village Accountant in Revenue Unit of Bidar
- Brief Information
Application Invited from Revenue unit of Bidar District for the post of Village accountant. This Post will going to provide details about Eligibility Criteria, Online Application, Selection method and vacancy details.
Karnataka Government, Revenue Department of Bidar Disrict has announced Notification for filing Village accountant post through the Direct Recruitment.
Online Application invited from Interested and eligible candidates for filling up 57 Village accountant posts. PUC holders are here able to get jobs. The aspirants here will able to get more details like vacancies, eligibility criteria, online application submission, application fees, and other important information.
57 Posts (HK-46 & NHK-11)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Passed 12th Std/ PUC/ Senior secondary/ CBSC/ICSE
Minimum 18 year completed ( as on 10-05-2022 )
Upper Age limit
|General||Up to 35 year|
|2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Up to 38 year|
|SC, ST, Cat-I||Up to 40 year|
|Widow/ PWD||10 year added|
|Ex-Serviceman||3 Year added to him/her services year in central armed force|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
Application fees can be paid through Online/ Offline
21400- 500 – 22400- 600- 27000- 650- 29400- 750- 32600- 850- 36000- 950- 39800- 1100- 42000
(DA, HRA and other benefits also getting as per government regulation)
- Indian are eligible for apply
- Application only submit through the online mode
- This selection will be merit and roster. (PUC marks shall considered for merit list)
- Application fees paid through Online / Offline
- Indians are eligible to apply
- The number of post will increase are decrease as the order of DC
- The certificate of qualification should be before date of 16-05-2022
- Fees paid slip should kept one copy with you for further process
- Candidates must contain original copies of reservation which you will claim.
- The candidates has advised to apply the before the last date in Department website
|Application Starting from||11/04/2022|
|Application Closing Date||16/05/2022|
|0Last Date for fees paid||16/05/2022|