Assistant professor and Principal Recruitment 2020: Final Gazette Notification
Karnataka state government has announced final rules for Karnataka Education Department Services 2020 (collegiate education department) for the recruitment of Assistant Professor and Principal in the Government First Grade Colleges In the state of Karnataka
Karnataka state government has announced Final rules for Karnataka Education Department Services 2020 (collegiate education department) for the recruitment 1242 posts of Assistant Professor and Principal in Government First Grade Colleges In the state of Karnataka
There are some changes in the present recruitment final regulation as compared to 2017 Assistant Professor recruitment regulations.
Aspirants who willing to become Assistant Professor can read the full article for getting the main features of said final notification.
|Residual Parent Cadre
|Kalyana Karnataka/ HK
*Subject-Wise Vacancies will be Announce soon
- A Master Degree with 55% marks from recognised university
- 5% of relaxation for Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule tribe (ST), OBC (Non creamy layer), Person with Disability (PWD), PHD holder those who were completed their Master’s Degree before the date 19 Sept. 1991.
- Passed successfully in the “National Eligible Test” conducted by UGC or CSIR or other similar test accredited by UGC like “State eligibility test” or KSET
- PHD degree holders who has completed there PHD in accordance with the UGC rules relaxed from passed NET or SET
- The Ph.D Degree of the candidates has been awarded in regular mode only. Distance mode Ph.D degree shall not consider as a valid for eligible.
- Education qualification prescribed by the University Grant Commission in regulations/ guidelines issued time to time is shall be applicable.
- Lower age limit 22 years
- Upper age limit has been following
|SC, ST, Cat-1
|IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB
Method of Selection
- Competitive examination shall be conducted by KPSC/ KEA for selection on the basis of Exam Marks
- There shall be no interview
- Compulsory paper ( Kannada & English) shall be qualifying nature. For qualifying these papers minimum of 30% in each paper and 35% aggregate is prescribed.
- No qualifying compulsory paper is consider as disqualify for next process
- amount of marks of compulsory paper shall not consider to merit list
- The Optional Paper Shall be set both in kannada and English
- Optional Paper shall be Negative marking with deduction of 1/4th for each wrong answer
- Current events
- General science
- Indian economy
- Matters of every day observation
- Practical knowledge
The Syllabus of this paper will be prepared by Subject Expert Committee which has constituted by Department of Collegiate education.