Second Division Assistant (SDA) Recruitment 2020
Latest update : 10-03-2020
SDA Exam Date : Postponed due to technical reason
Addendum Notification has announced by Karnataka Public Service Commission on 14-05-2020 for Various Department posts to add Previous SDA Recruitment Notification dated 29-02-2020
posts of Said Notification are belongs to Various Deputy Director office, Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka.
Total Number of Post- 44
Non- Hyderabad Karnataka Cadre- 42
Hyderabad Karnataka Cadre- 02
Last date of Application Submission: 01-06-2020
Last Date of Making Payment: 02-06-2020
More details of regarding this recruitment read the full article and watch the video
Karnataka Public Service commission has invited Online Application From eligible Candidates for the post of Second division Assistant/ Lower Assistant (NHK) in various Department of Karnataka and Bangaluru Mahanagara palike.
Total No. of post are 1080 (Non Hyderabad Karnataka)
Total No. of Post in Hyderabad Karnataka – 199
Aspirants kindly read this article for getting complete details regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Important Dates, Online application, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Upcoming updates.
State Cadre post (1080)
(Kindly rotate your mobile, if not visible full details)
- 21,400/- to 42,000/-
- DA , HRA and other benefit avail as per current rule
- Minimum Age : 18 year
- Maximum Age:
- GM Candidates: 35
- IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates: 38 years
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1- 40 year
( Ex-Service man, Widow other marginalised will get age relaxation as per rule)
- PUC/ Equivalent
- 12th Class of CBSC/ ICS
- Higher Secondary of NIOS
- Three year Diploma / ITI/ JOC Candidates must and should complete the one year course running by NIOS otherwise such education not considered as an equivalent.
- General merit: Rs. 600+ Processing charge 35/-
- IIA/ IIB/ IIIA/ IIIB : Rs. 300+ Processing charge 35/-
- Ex-service man : Rs. 50+ Processing charge 35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat- 1 & PWD : Processing charge 35/-
- Application fees shall be submit through online mode only
- Online Application starting from: 09-03-2020
- Closing Date: 09-04-2020
- Last date for fee paid: 13-04-2020
- Application submission last date extended up to 01-06-2020 and payment last date is 02-06-2020
- Compulsory Kannada – 06-06-2020
- Competitive exam: 07-06-2020
(Exam date postpone up to unspecified date due to lockdown of Covid-19)
How to Apply:
- First stage: Profile Creation
- Second stage: Application Submission
- Fees Payment
- ‘*’ marked columns are mandatory.
- First time applicants must create user name and password for log in by visit official website.
- Click on ” Click here to apply” being in front of Notification.
- Filling up the all required details in application form with care.
- After the successful submission of online application go to “My Application Link” then you will able to get your complete filled application.
- Click on “Pay Now” button there will appear “online payment” option
|Paper||Subject||Max. Marks||Duration||Exam method
|Paper I||Compulsory Kannada||150||11/2 Hours||Descriptive Type
|Paper II||General Kannada/ General English||100||11/2 Hours||Objective Multiple Choice Type
|Paper III||GK||100||11/2 Hours||Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Application Submit Online mode only
- Compulsory Kannada Paper not applicable for those who studied kannada as first or second language in SSLC or above than educational qualification.
- Candidates select any one either kannada or English subject for paper 2 during the time application submission
- Paper 2 & 3 marks are considered for preparing merit list.
- All the Original Documents you should kept with you before the last date of application submission (Like PUC Certificate, Caste and income certificate, Kannada & rural, HK certificate, ex- Service man, PWD, etc)
- This selection will be based on purely merit. written examination marks shall considered for preparing merit list.
- No interview will held.
- The Question paper shall prepared both English and Kannada language only.
- State and Central Government employees should take “Non objection certificate” (NOC) from concerned Department before applying. Otherwise shall get disqualification
- Candidates are advised to apply before the last date.
- Hyderabad Karnataka candidates can apply separate Application for both cadre (HK & Non HK)
For More Details Contact:
- Helpline: 7406086807/ 7406086801
- Telephone : 080030574939