Second Division Assistant (SDA) Recruitment 2020
Online application invited from Karnataka Public service commission for the 1,279 Assistant and Second Division Assistant (HK & Non- HK)- 2020 in various Department of Karnataka.
This article will provide all the necessary details regarding exam pattern and Syllabus.
Aspirants of SDA kindly read Complete article for getting information about the exam pattern and syllabus before the starting your preparation for exam.
|Paper||Subject||Max. Marks||Duration||Exam method
|Paper 1||Compulsory Kannada (Not for all candidates)||150 marks||90Min||Descriptive Type
|Paper 2||General Kannada/ General English||100 marks||90Min||Multiple Choice Type
|Paper 3||General Knowledge (GK)||100
|90Min||Multiple Choice Type
Instruction About the Compulsory Kannada Exam:
- Candidates should select either Kannada or English during the time of application submission for paper-2
- The candidates who’s are studied Kannada as a First or second language in SSLC or Equivalent or Upper Education than SSLC or Passed Compulsory kannada language exam which has conducted by KPSC such candidates will getting relaxation by attending Paper 1
- In the Compulsory Kannada exam should take minimum 50 marks out of 150 marks in Paper-1. These marks will only eligible for next process but not consider for merit list preparation.
Paper 2 & 3
- The maximum marks for each paper will be 100. The questions in both papers shall be “Objective Multiple Choice Types”.
- The duration for each paper ( 2 and 3) will be 11/2
Paper -2 General English or General Kannada
- The paper on General English or general kannada will generally conform to the minimum standard of who has passed the PUC/ Equivalent examination of a university.
|6||understand and comprehend|
|7||correct and incorrect usage|
Paper -3 General Knowledge
- The paper on General Knowledge will normally conform to the minimum standard relating to General knowledge, expected of a student who passed PUC/ Equivalent examination.
|1||Constitution of India|
|2||Indian History and culture|
|3||General and Economics Geography of India|
|5||Every day science and such matters|
|6||Every day observation as may expected of an education person|