KPSC : First Division Assistant (FDA) Recruitment 2020
Application invited from Karnataka Public service commission for the 1,112 Assistant and First Division Assistant (HK & Non- HK) in various Department of Karnataka. KPSC will conduct a Competitive exam for direct recruitment. This article will provide all the necessary details regarding exam pattern and Syllabus.
Applicants Those who have interest for select this post start your study from now. and such candidates collect books and study material which are prescribed syllabus for this exam from various source.
|Paper||Subject||Max. Marks||Duration||Exam method
|Paper 1||Compulsory Kannada||150 marks||11/2 Hours||Descriptive Type
|Paper 2||General Kannada/ General English||100 marks||11/2 Hours||Objective Multiple Choice Type
|Paper 3||General Knowledge||100 marks||11/2 Hours||Objective Multiple Choice Type
Instruction About the Compulsory Kannada Exam:
- Candidates may select for paper 2 any one of either Kannada or English in the time of application submission.
- Those who are studied Kannada as a First or second language in SSLC or Equivalent or Upper Education than SSLC or Passed Compulsory kannada language exam which has running by KPSC will getting relaxation by attending Paper 1
- In the Compulsory Kannada exam should take minimum 50 marks out of 150 marks. These marks will only eligible for next process but not consider for merit list preparation.
|Related Video Link|
|FDA Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|FDA Application Submit|
Paper 2 & 3
- The maximum marks for each paper will be 100. The questions in both the papers will be “Objective Multiple Choice Type”. The duration for each paper will be 11/2
Paper -2 General English or General Kannada
- The paper on General English or general kannada will generally conform to the minimum standard of who has passed the Bachelor’s Degree examination of a university.
- understand and comprehend
- correct and incorrect usage
Paper -3 General Knowledge
The paper on General Knowledge will normally conform to the minimum standard relating to general knowledge , expected of a student who cleared Bachelor’s Degree Examination.
- Constitution of India
- Indian History and culture
- General and Economics Geography of India
- Current events
- Every day science and such matters
- Every day observation as may expected of an education person
- Question Paper shall prepared Kannada and English Language only
- No negative marking for wrong answers. candidates can attend all the questions from without worry
- OMR sheet will distributed in exam hall applicants kindly choose for right answer.
- No Interview conduct for this recruitment. exam marks shall consider for preparing selection list.
|KPSC FDA Previous Question Paper Analysis|
|01||FDA History – 2020 Download|