Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test.
Candidates those passed 10th exam are eligible to apply this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using web link before the last date.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available
Rs. 10940-23700 (DA, HRA and other allowance will get as per law)
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply
SC & ST: 5 years
Other Backward Classes : 3 years
PwBD : 10 years (GM)
Education Qualification : (as on 01-02-2021)
A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT
Scheme of Selection:
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency
|Name of the Test||Number of the Question||Number of Marks||Duration|
- i) Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- ii) There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- iii) Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
SC, ST, PwBD, ExS : Rs. 50/-
GM, OBC, EWS : Rs. 450/-
Online application start from: February 24, 2021
Last date of application submission : March 15, 2021
Last date of making payment : March 15, 2021
Tentative exam date: April 09 & 10, 2021
- BRO Recruitment 2021- Application invites for 459 Posts
- SDA, Primary Teacher and other Posts Recruitment- Application Invites from Cantonment Board
- ಭಾರತೀಯ ನೌಕೆಯಲ್ಲಿ 1159 ‘ಸಿ’ ಗ್ರೂಪ್ ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಆಹ್ವಾನ- Apply Online for ‘C’ Group Posts in Indian Navy
- 504 Assistant Professor Recruitment- Online Application invites from OPSC- Apply Now